After an auto accident, you’re going to want to hire one of the Auto Accident Lawyers Easton to get help with your case. They’re going to be able to review your case and make sure you get the compensation you’re entitled to. While each case is different, below are a few of the most common types of compensation you may be able to receive after your car accident.
* Current Medical Bills – These are the bills you receive immediately after the accident for emergency medical care. For minor injuries, they may be the only medical bills you receive.
* Future Medical Bills – If you are seriously or permanently injured because of the car accident, you may incur medical bills in the future. Your lawyer can help you determine the amount of money future medical bills will cost. To know more, click here.
* Car Repair Bills – If your car is damaged in the accident, you should receive money to cover the repairs. If the vehicle is damaged beyond repair, you may be entitled to a replacement vehicle of equal value.
* Lost Wages – If you need to take time off work to recover or you are no longer able to work, you may receive compensation for lost wages. If you are not be able to work again, your lawyer can explain how the lost wages will be determined and how much you’re entitled to.
* Pain and Suffering – This is typically a punitive damage mean to financially punish the person who was at fault. This is often seen in cases where a company or person repeatedly causes accidents, such as a driver under the influence which causes multiple accidents because of their decisions.
* Minor Expenses – You may also receive compensation for other minor expenses, such as a rental car until your car can be repaired.
These are the most common types of compensation Auto Accident Lawyers Easton work with. There may be other types of compensation you are entitled to, depending on the specifics of your case. If you’d like to know more about the types of compensation you may be entitled to, speak with a lawyer from The Law Office of Bruce S. Raphel PC today.
Be the first to like.